Data Research Intern
Procore is now accepting applications for our 2019 Summer Internship Program. We’re looking for ambitious and talented students looking to take on an exciting challenge and join one of the highest-performing sales teams in software for Summer 2019. Procore’s Sales Development Internship is an opportunity to learn the ropes of sales and gain mentorship from a high-performing team. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunity for joining full-time after graduation.
As a Sales Development Intern at Procore, you’ll be part of a larger internship class of 50 plus peers in different fields, you’ll have access to networking sessions and professional development trainings, and be assigned a mentor dedicated to guiding you through the process of learning.
As a Sales Development Intern at Procore, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities through cold calling, email, and other sales communication tools.
- Develop a deep understanding of the construction industry and our various software products and offerings.
- Learn to turn a “No” into a “Yes”, how to walk a customer through discovery, and keep a lead engaged through the sales cycle.
- Gain superb mentorship from senior Sales Development representatives and managers.
- Participate in product demos with account executives on qualified leads.
To excel in this role, you:
- Must be pursuing a degree at a 4-year academic institution and have at least one term to complete following Summer 2019.
- Have a strong will to achieve - Call it what you want: passion, grit, competitive spirit, hustle...the bottom line is this role is challenging. Why are you going to push harder when the going gets tough?
- Be committed to lifelong learning and continuous development (i.e. be better today than you were yesterday).
- Be innately and insatiably curious.
- Be coachable (don’t just do what we say, but rather be self-aware and reflective, and digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges).
- Demonstrate our core values of Ownership, Optimism, and Openness.
- Be friendly, enthusiastic, and demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your professional communication.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.