RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- to empower the people who power the world. The Engineering team at RigUp leverages a variety of tools to enable and sustain a scalable and highly-resilient platform for delivering customer value. We are organized into agile, cross-functional product line teams consisting of engineering, product and design which allows us to develop deep expertise and rapidly deliver high-value features and functionality.
RigUp is hiring several Engineering Interns for Summer 2020 that will be working with the Engineering Team to learn and grow as a developer. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is curious and ready to take on a challenge.
Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- You’ll contribute to fairly significant, product-defining features, working full stack and end-to-end
- You’ll develop deep expertise in our product, architecture and tech stack over your first couple months, establishing yourself as a technical contributor on the team and growing our continuous improvement culture
- You’ll be thrown into a close-knit team that moves fast, values failure when it teaches us something, and wants people to solve problems. You’ll thrive as someone who learns quickly and gets stuff done
- You should have an interest in learning from the best engineering team in town and growing as a developer
- You'll work with AngularJS and React Native for our web and mobile platforms respectively, along with Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch on our backend.
What you should have:
- A Computer Engineering background and looking to graduate from a university within the next 3 years
- Eagerness to learn and contribute in a high paced environment
- Willingness to work hard, play hard and contribute to the Engineering Culture in a positive way!
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description