Implementations Engineering Intern at Q2
Q2 is looking for talented individuals with exceptional technical curiosity and is enthusiastic about solving problems.
The Summer Internship Program is 12-weeks long (May 24th - August 12th) and all positions are paid hourly with an average work week of 40 hours. In addition to your daily work, you will be given the opportunity for weekly classroom trainings with Sr. Leadership, activities with other Q2 interns and the opportunity to present to the Executive Leadership team at the end of the program. This position will be a remote role.
As an Innovation Studio Implementations Engineer Intern you will learn about the intricacies of a partner program, how to work with multiple partners and Financial Institutions, strong data skills and platform level troubleshooting.
- Partner App Deployments
- Marketplace service setup
- Find ways to automate various deployment processes
- Update Partner App deployment documentation
- Keep Jira/Salesforce up to date with the correct statuses
- Work with new partners to understand and document their deployment setup
- Build out new data dashboards to report metrics to the team.
Major: MIS (Or related business IT degree.)
Class: Junior or Senior
Graduation Date: May 2023 or May 2024
- Good written and verbal communication
- Excellent Microsoft products (excel, word, PPT) a must.
- Working towards a bachelor degree in MIS or a related IT degree/field.
- Junior or higher
- Basic SQL skills
- Basic knowledge of Operating System, Hardware configuration and Networking
- Strong written and oral communication skills including communication of technical concepts to non-technical individuals
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Advanced SQL skills
- Dashboard knowledge (PowerBI or related)
- Some knowledge of HTML
- Experience with Python and other scripting languages
- Strong troubleshooting, diagnostic and analytical skills.
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.