Marketing Graphic Design Internship
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create companies for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Google, Microsoft, Disney and Sprint.
We are committed to the success of our employees and customers- including one of the industry's most advanced training and professional development program for our Marketing team.
If you're looking for a summer opportunity to learn about social media and looking for a place where you can learn from the best, look no further than our Khoros Internship!
We're looking for an enthusiastic, reliable intern to join our Marketing Design Team in downtown Austin. The ideal candidate is bright, social-media savvy and has a working knowledge of effective graphic design for digital applications. We are a highly collaborative team committed to creating useful design that brings our brand to life and meets business goals. This is a lively environment comprised of humble, approachable people. The Marketing Graphic Design Intern will report to an Associate Creative Director and work on everything from digital advertising to event signage.
- You are a creative thinker and bring ideas to the team with confidence
- You maintain a positive attitude towards learning from other people
- You value time and have the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- You are passionate about graphic design and possess a strong understanding of how typography, photography, motion, interaction, etc. can be used to develop brand experiences
- You possess the ability to work from an established direction and generate many concepts
- You're comfortable working in design software applications (i.e. Creative Suite) and enjoy teaching yourself new tricks and tools.
- You're comfortable working on several projects simultaneously
- Currently, you're enrolled in or recently graduated from a program focused on visual communications.
- You command a good understanding of content creation with respect to social media sites like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- If you have Illustration or motion chops, even better! (but not necessary)
- Assist with creating campaign assets like blog and social posts, display ads, live event materials, and more.
- Assist with creating and organizing in-house photography assets.
- Re-purpose creative assets for webinars, social campaigns, industry reports, white papers, and more.
- Surface relevant and exciting campaigns from the social and software industries.
- Work with people who invest in you both personally and professionally. You will have a chance to get exposed to all sides of the business and people who have deep experience in many different marketing functions.
- Improve our branding within our workspace through new visuals for screens, posters, and/or wayfinding for the Austin office space.
- Highly motivated, driven and a self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Detailed oriented with a natural ability to work with processes
- Must be currently enrolled in college or have graduated from college.
NOTE: Please include cover letter with a description of your creative strengths, resume, and a link to your portfolio for consideration. Applications without all three elements will not be reviewed.