COMPANY is seeking a Marketing intern for the 2020 Spring semester. The Marketing intern will assist the Marketing team in proactive planning and coordination of Marketing campaigns and activities. These activities include sales events, industry events, tradeshows, and in house customer-facing events. This is a paid internship to start in mid January and end in early May.
Duties and responsibilities:
● Assist with projects in the areas of marketing, event development and planning, and sponsorship needs/deliverables
● Support event marketing and promotion by developing engaging content for social media, email campaigns, invitations, and landing pages.
● Assist with activities relating to capturing pre-event and post-event data, lead capturing, updating company database and CRM relating to events, and assist with budget tracking
● Organize & purchase supplies for events as needed, update collateral, keep track of inventory, and assist in shipping marketing materials to events
● Contact vendors as needed to move event logistics forward and secure displays and rentals as needed
● Assist Marketing team with brainstorming and planning of future events, and research relevant industry events and conferences for Call for Proposals submissions, award nominations, and other key deadlines
● Assist with projects in researching 3rd party marketing and brand influence engagements
● Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks, attention to detail, an ability to prioritize, and meet deadlines
● Reliable self-starter who takes initiative
● Strong verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and follow-up skills
● Proactive problem prevention and the ability to solve problems
● Professionalism when dealing with event/association representatives, vendors, and customers and prospective customers
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Data entry and computer skills
About Civitas Learning:
Civitas Learning helps colleges and universities harness the power of their student data to improve student success outcomes. We embed actionable intelligence in workflow tools so higher education can focus their student success strategies, deliver proactive care, inspire holistic advising, and quickly measure what’s working for whom. With our platform, software and services, our customers empower leaders, advisors, faculty, & students to measurably improve enrollment, persistence, and graduation outcomes.
Today, we work with 375 colleges and universities, serving nearly 8 million students. Together with our growing community of customers, we are making the most of the world’s learning data to help graduate a million more students per year by 2025. For more information, visit: www.civitaslearning.com.
Civitas Learning is located in the heart of downtown Austin, directly across from Lady Bird Lake and the Austin Hike and Bike Trail. Civitas offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, onsite paid parking, 401-K Program and a flexible paid time off policy. Civitas Learning is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.