Partner Marketing Internship
ShipStation has over 300+ partners, which includes marketplaces, shopping carts, carriers, solutions providers, fulfillment providers, and integration tools.
As a Marketing Intern, you will have the responsibility of assisting the partner marketing team to grow partnerships through various marketing activities, such as events, blog posts, webinars, social media, case studies, videos, contests, and other co-marketing activities.
- Assist Marketing Managers. You will help with on-site partner meetings and sales training. Join partner calls and coordinate follow up where needed.
- Research and Reporting. Monitor social media and research partners to discover new opportunities. Analyze partner marketing communications to make recommendations.
- Partner Launches. You are responsible to assist with marketing efforts involved in launching new partners. You pay attention to timelines and can collaborate with multiple internal and external departments to ensure a smooth release.
- Content Creation. You will help edit and create partner collateral, including but not limited to: blog posts, webinars, partner listings, and other pieces of marketing collateral.
- Partner Portal. You will assist in managing content and calendars for our partner portal and bring ideas to increase engagement.
- Maintain Partner Contacts. You will organize and maintain partner contacts in our database to reflect the latest information and activities.
- Ad hoc duties/responsibilities as assigned.
You Must Have:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills – including: written and interpersonal
- Ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills
- High level of initiative and follow through
- Ability to be creative, have fresh ideas, and bring a unique perspective
- Be a Team Player!
ShipStation is on a mission to make every seller, wherever they sell and however they ship, exceptionally efficient at fulfilling orders. We are looking for talented people who want to jump in and roll up their sleeves with us to make it happen.
If creating impactful co-marketing activities and being a part of a fun Austin based SaaS company sounds interesting, please apply!