Product Manager Intern, Live Content at Unity
Managing real-time 3D content is hard, especially for large production teams with complex content delivery needs. Unity’s Live Content team is developing tools and technologies that make it easier for developers to manage, build, and release content across the globe. Our features and cloud services unlock the potential for all creators to deliver the what - new worlds, new characters, new levels, etc. - with less worry about the how.
As a Product Manager Intern on our team, your goal will be to develop an understanding of Unity’s tools and services, the challenges we face in the market, and how we can best enable our customer’s success. You will interact directly with our customers, gather feedback, and provide the help development team insights to ensure we are building products our users value. Your contributions have the potential to transform the future of how real-time 3D content is built and delivered!
- Identify and ship product feature(s) that strengthen our vision, strategy and roadmap
- Identify and track key success metrics for your feature(s)
- Partner with engineering and UX design to ensure feature(s) are well-developed
- Software product management experience
- Experience managing content for games or applications
- Experience in creating alignment in cross-discipline and cross-organization teams
- Direct experience with real-time 3D content and build pipelines
- Knowledge and ability to effectively discuss technical and UX requirements with engineers and designers
- Experience with software as a service product
- Knowledge and experience in content streaming and efficient content delivery approaches
- Can communicate the success of a product from multiple angles (i.e. business goals, user goals, technology goals)
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.