Sales and Operations Intern
About REX - Real Estate Exchange, Inc.
REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup with offices in Woodland Hills, CA, Austin, TX and the Bay Area. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions, sells homes faster and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers. Having proven the effectiveness of the REX model in 2016 and grown rapidly in 2017, REX expanded to 10 cities in 2018. And with a recently closed Series C, REX will expand to 14 new markets in 2019.
About the Job
We’re growing like crazy and looking for a solutions-oriented, energetic, and well-spoken intern to join the team.
- Enrolled in college and majoring in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Reliable, organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Able to commit to 16 hours per week
- Interested in learning more about how REX is using technology to disrupt the real estate industry
- Assist the Marketing, Sales, and PR teams with a variety of duties
- Conduct research and trend analysis
- Complete daily administrative duties such as organizing, mailing, and ensuring delivery of packages for open houses and scheduling and managing meetings
- Validate the accuracy of information on fliers for REX homes
The position will pay $15/hr.
As a pioneer in our industry, REX is setting new standards in the marketplace – for quality, innovation, integrity, professionalism, drive, consumer happiness, and social good. Our culture, together with our business vision and goals, serve as an orientation for leadership and a guide for how we conduct ourselves in day-to-day business. They also form the foundation for hiring, encouraging and rewarding great people. In addition, REX has been committed to doing good things for real estate consumers and to providing homes for those in the greatest need, wherever they may be. For every 50 homes we sell, we provide a home for a family in need. We started by funding the construction of a home for a family in Cambodia at the end of 2015. In addition to funding homes, the REX team regularly provides hands-on support to local nonprofits that provide shelter to families.