Software Engineering Co-op
Spring 2020 Software Engineering Co-op
RunTitle is an Austin-based venture-backed data company innovating within the oil and gas title industry. During your RunTitle Software Engineering Co-op, you will work alongside a highly experienced team of Software Engineers and Data Scientist from various backgrounds. You will report to our Lead Engineer. We are looking for applicants to join our team in Austin from January-June 2020.
What you will work on:
- Execute complex data projects from start to finish: data gathering, requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Interact with a wide variety of people and teams. Work closely with engineers on RunTitle products to identify problems, generate designs, and implement improvements.
- Analyze complex time series tabular data, creating models to predict useful information that our team can utilize for sales and strategy, then create interfaces for users to interact with your predictions and analytics.
- Write production-level object oriented code to automate tedious work that our users currently execute manually.
- Work with large, complex data sets to solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
A little more about you:
- You have experience coding in Python and using git.
- You enjoy solving tough problems. We are known to give you a project, tell you what we need, and let you figure it out from there. We value new perspectives and ideas.
- You pay attention to details. You work efficiently and iterate quickly when encountering bugs.
- Available 40 hours per week to intern during RunTitle’s business hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday thru Friday January-June 2020.
- Experience with Pandas, Sci-Kit Learn, Keras, Jupyter Notebooks, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Vue.js, PostgreSQL or Object Oriented Programming is a plus, but not required.
- Paid co-op ($20/hour to $35/hour depending on experience) near downtown Austin, TX
- Work with cutting edge technologies like reinforcement learning, neural networks, & kubernetes
- Difficult data science, machine learning, and full stack projects to build your experience
- Small team = opportunity for big impact
- Stocked kitchen including all of the Topo Chico your heart desires
- Job shadowing opportunities in land, marketing, operations, product, sales and technology
- Free onsite parking
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Read Full Job Description