Strategic Programs Internship
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That's what we're doing at Lithium, and you can do it too! If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer experience space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We're looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
We are looking a motivated and energetic intern to join our Strategic Programs team. What will you be working on?
- Digging in to analyze our business data and provide analysis to management that will drive the business forward
- Working with the business owners to implement process and system changes to make Lithium more efficient and scaleable
- Mapping our business data across systems, departments, and processes
- Majoring in a business or management information systems
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Excel
- Strong problem solving skills and a can do attitude
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands- including Google, T-Mobile, Sony, Sephora, Fitbit and Telstra - enabling them to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. We represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we've been ranked as one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.