Summer 2020 Internship at Arrive Logistics
In this internship, you will:
- Learn the business in our training program, designed to get you ramped up quickly & effectively.
- Hustle! We want reliable interns who will show up on time and get the job done.
- Work with a mentor to support the operations on their book of business. You will have lots of responsibility from week 1!
- Get on the phone! This is a high-volume role, so be prepared for lots of outbound calls to customers and carriers across the country.
- Communicate internally with our sales team & keep them updated on the status of their shipments and accounts. You will be in important point of contact.
The ideal intern is/has:
- Graduating in 2021 or 2022 with a bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study.
- Able to work from our Austin office from June to August (12 weeks).
- Fast-paced and able to multi-task.
- Competitive and intrinsically motivated to succeed.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- An LFG attitude! Once you meet us, you'll see what we mean.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive hourly wage.
- Train and work alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!