Summer Semester Internship at Social Solutions
Do you feel like you’d really thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you excited about playing a key role in ensuring our database records are up to date and that are gathering information that will lead to potential client insights? Are you eager to gain exposure to sales and marketing teams, and build out a network of connections? If so, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Provide research support to Go-To-Market leadership
- Conduct research through calls and qualification efforts and have a short conversation with organizations in the non-profit industry
- Assist with data collection and analysis
- Other duties as assigned
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Pursuing a college degree in public service, public administration, public policy, business administration, marketing, business, or related field
- Looking to pursue a career in sales, marketing, or product management
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Passionate about volunteering or one of our sales sectors (Justice, Health & Human Services, Workforce Development, Education or Housing/Urban Development)
- Excellent people-skills and willingness to engage with our customers
- Data-driven mindset and strong attention to detail
About Social Solutions Global
Why We’re Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That’s why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Career advancement opportunities
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions’ mission to “help people transform lives,” we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.