The Advertising Account Operations Specialist will be responsible for providing guidance and proactive support, to our clients throughout the initial stages of their advertising initiatives with Digital Turbine’s Platform.
The goals for the Advertising Account Operations Specialist positions are to successfully support the entire onboarding process for each advertising campaign’s launch, into growth stages. This position work closely with Account Managers to deliver greater value to our customers looking to grow their investment with digital turbine across multiple products. The Advertising Account Operations Specialist position is responsible for managing creating, analyzing and presenting weekly data driven insights, proactive customer outreach, and the day-to-day tactical tasks their assigned customer base.
The Advertising Account Operations Specialist position offers an opportunity for growth throughout an industry leading company, that provides world-class customer service to top advertisers throughout the world.
- Responsible for the initial launch of advertising campaigns, that includes trafficking, monitoring, analyzing and optimizing advertising campaigns with the goal for continued spend
- Proactively monitor campaign delivery, investigating discrepancies with clients, agencies, and third-party platforms
- Operate the ad-serving system to manage deliver of advertising campaign targets and budget
- Manage day-to-day servicing needs of clients, including campaign optimizations, daily & weekly reporting, and follow up with any additional requests
- Supports Account Managers to drive customer retention, revenue growth, and supports expansion of product usages.
- Work cross-functionally to achieve internal initiatives while also meeting partner needs at high volume.
- Accommodate & communicate quickly & efficiency to support core partner needs for immediate opportunities & solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Data Centric field of study
- Prior Mobile Measurement Partners (MMPs) or Mobile First Companies or Mobile User Acquisition experience
- Strong Excel, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of online advertising and mobile advertising landscape
- Previous work with using large data sets to craft narratives that influence customer behavior.
- Ability to build rapport, support and grow client relationships via phone & video conferencing
- Curious, solution driven with high emotional IQ
- Very strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Comfort and experience with a fast-paced start-up-like environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and relationships
About Digital Turbine, Inc:
At Digital Turbine, we believe there is better way for smartphone users to discover new apps and content. Our Mobile Delivery Platform makes it easier than ever for people to discover new apps frictionlessly, for operators and OEMs to build new revenue streams, and for advertisers to reach users at scale. We are a global mobile technology company that is passionate about delivering the right content to the right person at the right time. Digital Turbine has delivered more than one billion app installs for hundreds of advertisers. More than 22 million smartphone users engage with Digital Turbine's software technology each month across more than 30 global operators and OEMs.
Reasons to Work for Digital Turbine:
- We’re a leader in an evolving industry – The mobile app business is booming and changing every day, which means that we are always adapting to stay ahead of the curve.
- Take an Opportunity to work with the industry’s top talent – Many of our employees have over a decade’s worth of experience in the mobile app space. We are a company of ‘A’ players and only look for the best people to join our team.
- We live our values – We regularly Laugh and applaud our Results with our Global partners.
- We’re a company that values diversity & inclusion. Everyone has a voice and can make their mark – Every employee has the opportunity to implement new processes, design new programs, and be creative within their unique role.
- High Growth—We’re growing quickly, which gives our employees exciting opportunities to take on new challenges and have a significant impact on the company’s future.
- Flexible work environment – Employees enjoy coming to work in jeans, working in an open environment, and lounging on couches with their laptop. We offer an unlimited vacation policy too! We work hard but respect our employee’s work/life balance and general well-being. Freedom is one of our values.
- Company Equity-- All employees are expected to make an impact, so everyone is granted stock options when they join the company.
- Equitable Compensation—we believe in every employee’s impact, giving every employee annual stock option awards, a bonus that is based on both individual and company performance and we pay a basic Living Wage.
- When we say global, we mean it—Digital Turbine has 6 physical locations around the world and employees in more than 10 countries.
- We fuel your “tank”—In addition to a great job with great people, our office kitchens are stocked with plenty of snacks and drinks to help get you through each day.
- Beer Fridays—Every Friday afternoon, the company breaks away from work to come together and unwind after a busy week. Enjoy coffee, tea, juices, soda and water anytime.
Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action; without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.