The Ad Operations team at RetailMeNot is looking to add an Ad Operations Coordinator that will help support auditing, monitoring and ensuring accuracy for all ad placements and processes executed across our digital properties. Placements include ads on feature pages on our desktop and mobile sites, daily/weekly email newsletters and app. As a coordinator, you will identify inefficiencies in workflows, execution and find ways to improving processes and boost QA scores and precision.
If this sounds interesting to you, please continue reading...
*We are looking for someone to work on-site at our office in downtown Austin, TX.
Who You Are:
- You have 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree - preferred, not required
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Google Suite, and strong ability to pick up new technical skills
- You have Operative, Salesforce, JIRA, DFP/DCM, and Tableau experience (a plus)
- You're very organized, have strong attention to detail and dedication to quality
- You're a curious and creative problem-solver who flourishes with taking calculated risks
- You have strong time management and documentation skills
- You have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- You possess a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- You can effectively prioritize, multitask and work well under tight deadlines
- You love learning and using new technology
- You enjoy working independently and have a CAN-DO attitude under limited supervision
- You are results-focused and works quickly and expertly to meet individual and team goals, while maintaining high quality standards
- You enjoy an ever-changing landscape and growing responsibilities
What You'll Do:
- You'll define and implement new processes or changes to existing business processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- You'll ensure accuracy of ad placements pre- and post-launch
- You'll demonstrate manual exploratory testing as required
- You'll work with team members on QA guidelines and standard methodologies
- You'll maintain, prep, and enhance documentation for Weekday and Weekend QA
- You'll audit campaigns in DFP, including campaign setup, live and archived campaigns
- You'll track, analyze trends, and report daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly QA performance for ad channels
- You'll QA placements to validate functionality and ensure a positive, flawless customer experience; test and validate 3rd party tags if applicable
- You'll own and maintain a set of relevant reports, create dashboards and visuals, ensuring they are up to date with accurate data, and making necessary changes as required.
- You'll actively support attainment of metrics & team goals
- You'll develop positive, productive working relationships with a variety of cross-functional partners
- You'll identify and communicate ideas for improvement in tools, processes and customer experience
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’
mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with
RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.