Affiliate Marketing Manager
As an Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop a long-term strategy that positions Spreetail as a leading retailer in affiliates
- Negotiate terms & conditions and commission packages with new and existing affiliates
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenue and ROI
- Establish channels of communication to ensure all affiliates have access to marketing tools, network tools, and any other reporting or information needed to succeed
- Collaborate with our Merchandising Team to discover the right promotions at the right time.
- Create and maintain an affiliate promotional calendar, source exclusive promotions for VIP affiliate partners, manage sale/clearance campaigns, and communicate them to the appropriate affiliate partners.
- Reports to Head of Growth Marketing
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.