Associate Digital Marketing Manager
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of digital marketing experience with a track record of driving customer acquisition; related agency experience preferred
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or another related field
- You have proven hands on experience executing paid media campaigns across multiple digital channels, including SEM, display, video and mobile app acquisition
- You have experience executing programmatic campaigns through a DSP such as The Trade Desk, Media Math or Google Display & Video 360.
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data to derive actionable insights; experience working with a Multi-touch attribution vendor a plus.
- You are technically savvy with a pulse on trends and innovations within AdTech and the digital marketing landscape
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionality
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills with excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects with tight deadlines, especially during key seasonal periods
- Proficient in Excel, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau, and similar analytical tools.
What You'll Do:
- You will execute paid media campaigns to drive new customer acquisition, revenue and new product adoption across multiple digital channels, including SEM, programmatic (display & video), digital radio and mobile app; You will manage execution through both in-house tools and external agencies.
- Ensure a rapid pace of testing for advertising channels with the ability to define, measure and identify successful tests and scale these programs
- Effectively communicate key business health metrics, including campaign performance, ROI, traffic, and creative results to key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Take initiative to streamline processes, find opportunities through exploratory data analysis, and think creatively to contribute value in ambiguous and unstructured problems.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team lead and Business Operations team to optimize ROI at the channel level and work with an external vendor to develop multi-touch attribution for use in budgeting decisions.
- Manage relationships with external vendors, partners and agencies.
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We will provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love