Khoros looking for a Community Manager with strong interpersonal skills and experience in bringing digital community experiences to life for both customers and staff.
The Community Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of the community, and will work with Success, Sales, Marketing and Product teams to drive engagement and best practices.
- Demonstrates and provides training on community features, business challenges and solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Administers the community, including user account management and moderation escalations.
- Bridges communication between internal and external communities, engaging with Subject Matter Experts where relevant.
- Monitors community health and produces reports on relevant issues and outcomes.
- Helps manage programs (contests, webinars, giveaways) to drive adoption and success with our community.
- Assists with the management, upgrade and improvements, of features and functions, providing technical support to members and staff.
- Creates, configures and manages community page layouts designed for different business profiles and audiences.
- Manage Polls/Surveys to measure community member experience and sentiment.
- 2+ years Community Management experience.
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with remote teams.
- Working operational knowledge and understanding of online community platform moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc.).
- Proven ability to execute tasks with high quality and within time constraints.
- Effective and versatile written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable in a fast paced/dynamically changing environment.
- Professional online community knowledge management or moderator experience preferred.
- Experience with Lithium, Salesforce or other community platforms desirable.