Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian University offers product training and certification programs for Jira, Confluence, and more Atlassian tools. We are growing our product, brand, and partner marketing capabilities to include an experienced content marketer. We are seeking candidates with 5+ years of content marketing experience to help write and create learning content that will drive enrollment in our full catalog. This unique role will help Atlassian customers to bridge the gap between their day-to-day work and our product education offerings. We are eager to add a driven team member who can build this subject area from zero to valuable in a short period of time!
More about you
As a digital-first marketer, you love seeing the fruits of your labor through increased customer engagement and conversion. You are an outstanding writer by training and trade, and can team up well with visual storytellers to make compelling content. You are able to find the signal in the noise of opposing customer, business, and industry jargon. You get excited by SEO insights, writing content that can teach audiences, and scaling content programs that customers love. And ultimately, you have a love of learning, technology, and teams.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- outline and champion a content marketing strategy for University
- develop new content marketing assets (videos, blogs, one-pagers, etc.), in partnership with the Learning Experience team, which both teach and drive enrollment via Atlassian University, Atlassian Community, social, email, and other content marketing channels
- scale content with an iterative and innovation-focused process
- be responsible for the SEO channel as a source of new inspiration, competitive analysis, and validation for content marketing efforts
- engage with subject matter experts across Atlassian to validate the learning moments in the marketing
- create and maintain content marketing landing pages, optimizing for performance
- contribute to our team’s overall involvement with product and event marketing
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have experience:
- using SEO tools to find insights and develop content threads
- writing both small/medium-sized business and enterprise technology customer-facing content including blog posts, how-to pages, whitepapers, and landing pages
- working within a SaaS customer sales and marketing organization
- using CRM and marketing reporting platforms (HubSpot, Salesforce, Mailchimp, etc.)
Are you a perfect fit? You might be if you:
- Have written tons of content around technology and work management topics such as: agile, ITSM, DevOps, and/or Agile at Scale (or can demonstrate how you’ve quickly learned similar topic areas)
- Already enjoy learning on Coursera, LinkedIn Learning, Skillshare, or other platforms
- Have a GIF ready for any occasion
More about our team
Atlassian is growing rapidly year over year, and Atlassian University is scaling to help more of our customers learn our products faster. We are a small-but-mighty team of seasoned professionals with diverse skills and work backgrounds. Our distributed team is open, encouraging, and committed to providing outstanding learning experiences to our customers. We live our values, and value what we build for customers.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.