RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Product & Design team at RigUp is building a platform of products and services to better serve the evolving needs of the people working in energy. Our growing platform enables our customers to do what they do best, with greater efficiency, less complexity and lower costs, while maintaining the highest safety and environmental standards.
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager who is part strategist, part editor, and part storyteller. The ideal candidate will know how to execute content across a variety of channels, including video, digital and print. You’ll work with a self-directed and tenacious team to drive the growth of RigUp’s business. On top of your content chops, you’re also super organized and have a positive, get-it-done attitude.
This role reports into the Product Marketing organization, and the right candidate should feel comfortable collaborating with teams across the business to define, plan, execute, and measure content marketing materials.
Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Create content across a variety of deliverables, including but not limited to: whitepapers, landing pages, articles, presentations, videos, eBooks, infographics and sales tools
- Gather requirements for content needs and define success criteria
- Measure content effectiveness through audience insights and analytics
- Collaborate with product, sales and customer service teams on content that needs to be developed
- Research, develop, and edit short and long-form content
- Measure content through audience insights and analytics
- Develop integrated content distribution plans across each of our customer segments.
What you should have:
- 3-5 years of professional experience with a proven track record in developing highly effective marketing content
- Clear demonstration of launching complex, scalable content programs
- B2B and B2C writing experience
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Superior project management and planning skills
- Background in journalism, advertising, or marketing
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description