Who You Are:
Admit it, user experience is something you’re always thinking about (You’re thinking about it right now, aren’t you? It’s ok, we understand. And in fact, we’d love your feedback on our careers page since you’re here already) When you visit a website with a less than optimal experience, you feel the urge to improve it. When a site gives you an experience that blows you away, you’re taking mental notes with the excitement of one day trying something similar.
Seamless design experiences are important to you. You ensure everything from a simple image used on a Facebook post all the way up to the product interface maintains consistency for a flawless user journey.
You carry a host of experiences within the creative marketing space that others continue to learn from; be it building a brand design profile from scratch or designing assets for marketing campaigns.
Along with your consistency in setting an example for your teammates, you also have qualities that would cause them to value your presence. You set a standard of organizational skills that even the most radical Container Store shoppers are impressed with, there’s no room for disorganization of marketing assets when you’re around!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop a deep understanding of the nuances of each of Invicti’s brands, speaking on their behalf internally to create shared understanding and clarity for each brand
- Drive the design of Invicti’s websites to deliver outstanding user experiences while maintaining consistency across the entire user journey
- Own the creation and maintenance of creative assets across all Invicti brands
- Nurture and partner with Invicti’s design contract network in order to delegate tasks and manage projects accordingly
- Enforce design consistency across all marketing assets (with an iron fist, if needed!)
- Organize and house our visual marketing assets for internal use
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience within a creative or design management role
- 3+ years of successful team leadership overseeing a team of creatives
- HTML/CSS a plus
- Working experience with design and organizational software: InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, Asana, and Jira
- Experience with managing complex projects across various team members and contractors
- Experience with website UX and design processes (all the way from conception & wireframing to development)
- Superior organizational and communication capabilities
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events and team outings
- Open PTO - no bartering for days off you don’t technically have
- Office environment that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
- 100% employer-paid healthcare
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks, fruit, and drinks
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
After the MELTDOWN that is 2020 - This is an onsite position based out of our Austin, Texas office. We prefer hands-on collaboration, so this position is not available for remote workers.