Creative Director at Giddy
You’re a natural leader with experience creating. You know how to handle the 10k foot view and the daily grind of creating deliverables that hit deadlines within budget. You have an impressive portfolio of work for a variety of organizations and, ideally, care about sexual health and wellness aren’t afraid to tackle stigmatized issues head one. You have experience creating longform content that makes readers want to keep clicking and reading all day.
We’re Giddy, a men’s sexual health and wellness company. Our flagship product is an ED device called Eddie, which is an FDA Registered Class II medical device. But we are so much more than that, as we also excel in creating content that’s aimed at improving the sexual health and wellness of men and their partners.
ABOUT THE JOB:
For this you will helm a project to build and launch our new content website, leading a team of creatives to build a leading, inspiring, innovative, and entertaining resource for men and their partners of every age, young and old. You’ll be working closely with us while also bridging the gap to working with the remote creative team under your direction.
- Shoulder the responsibility of the quality and completion of all work projects assigned to members of the creative team
- Report progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution
- Ensure site content reflects the brand image and company ideals
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions
- 8+ years of relevant experience required
If you feel as though you’re the right fit for the job, submit your resume, link to portfolio, and cover letter.
**Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
**All candidates must reside in Austin, TX (and surrounding areas) or be willing to relocate. Note: relocation assistance will not be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year