Customer Communications Manager at Kazoo
Kazoo is an all-in-one Employee Experience platform that combines recognition, performance, and engagement in one powerful solution. By bringing together Real-time Recognition & Rewards, Continuous Performance Management, and Employee Engagement Surveys, Kazoo’s employee-first solution enables companies to build purpose-driven cultures while increasing productivity, retention, and revenue. With over 600 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters.
Overview of the role:
The Customer Communications Manager role will play a crucial part in helping the business maintain a scalable approach to the success of our customers. The most successful candidates are those who embrace the challenge of producing and delivering meaningful content to customers at scale, and those capable of meticulously maintaining data about customer health and communication.
What you'll do:
- Create a scalable and consistent process for communicating with all customers
- 3+ years experience in creating and tracking scaleable communication and content
- Build and implement programs and campaigns to drive engagement, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Create and track opportunities for customer feedback and health monitoring
- Identify customers suitable for Marketing initiatives and Sales support
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop collateral and assets as needed to support campaigns and nurture streams
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to approach projects with an eye for scalability
- Passion for delivering excellent customer experiences and ensuring customers get maximum value from their investment with Kazoo
- Bonus points for experience using SFDC and Pendo
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply...Just do it! You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that's okay! We know there are no perfect applicants. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. One of our company values is “Yes, &” - we believe in a diverse experience that allows us to build off the momentum of each other, so however you identity and whatever background you bring with you, we strongly encourage you to submit your application if this is a role you can be passionate about doing every day!
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 11 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.