Demand Gen Manager
What we do:
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for the ideation, creation and deployment of strategic campaigns to drive inbound leads into the organization that drive opportunities and most importantly closed/won business at Cision. In this role, you will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to get Cision’s message to our target audience, generate qualified leads, and optimize the performance of our campaigns. In addition, you will help nurture existing leads to keep them engaged with Cision until they are ready to buy. Finally, you will work on a wide range of campaigns from on-line to field events.
What you'll do:
- Execute lead acquisition campaigns including online (e.g., email, retargeting, social, SEO, content-syndication) and off-line (e.g., trade shows, local events) programs
- Execute and optimize our email campaigns, lead nurture, and newsletter programs
- As needed, produce content that can be used to drive demand generation programs (e.g., email copy, landing pages, ad units, blogs, ebooks, etc.)
- Work closely with sales, especially our virtual (inside) sales team, to optimize the performance of campaigns and help them be more successful
- Work with marketing and sales to improve campaign reporting and optimize how we use Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools.
- Provide ad hoc analytical support for a variety of sales and marketing tasks including lead list development and enrichment, lead distribution, etc.
- Working with stakeholders to collect business requirements
- Analyzing data to determine trends and insights to help direct the business
- Generating ad hoc reporting as requested
- Experience running and analyzing reports for marketing KPIs
- Understanding of lead management metrics and calculating conversion rates
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS degree
- 4-6 years experience developing, executing, and measuring B2B demand generation campaigns (email marketing, webinars, lead nurture, SEM, SEO, social, etc.)
- Experience in using Salesforce.com and Eloqua
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to optimize campaigns, develop improved reporting, and conduct ad hoc analytical projects
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Read Full Job Description