Demand Generation Manager
Are you passionate about marketing? Do you thrive working with marketing automation and being the "go-to" demand gen person? If so, keep reading!
Who You Are
Social Solutions is on the lookout for a dynamic, proven demand generation leader to help us build, optimize, and nurture our marketing funnel. You will be responsible for the strategy and development of omnichannel marketing programs that deliver measurable, repeatable, and predictable sales and revenue growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a strategic, digitally savvy marketer to help build a world-class demand gen function for a high-growth organization truly making a difference with our clients.
- Work with marketing and other stakeholders to strategize and develop programs to maximize awareness, channel optimization, demand generation, and conversion effectiveness.
- Support the execution and delivery of campaigns (design, execute, and measure) through marketing technology and tools
- Drive a robust, scalable marketing funnel that drives high-growth lead generation: net new leads, nurtured leads, qualified leads, and leads that ultimately convert into sales opportunities and closed won deals
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and increase funnel efficiencies.
- Leverage data to develop appropriate targeting and segmentation criteria to inform data-driven campaigns
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing productivity of our email sends.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of these conversion assets.
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company.
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action.
- 5+ years of marketing campaign/demand generation experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Deep understanding with marketing tech stack including Marketo and Salesforce
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing landscape
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills, combined with a high level of initiative
- Customer-focused, intent on creating positive experiences and outcomes for customers and prospects while differentiating Social Solutions from the competition
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order to fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability