Demand Generation Manager at RigUp
What you'll be doing:
- Create/execute strategic multi channel campaigns (online & offline) that drive the quality leads for the sales teams in order to help the sales teams meet and exceed their sales targets.
- Measure, analyze, report on & optimize the campaigns based on performance.
- Ideate, own and optimize digital and traditional marketing campaigns to consistently deliver leads and revenue for the business.
- Define & manage a system for determining the quality of leads in order to improve overall team effectiveness & sales performance.
- Own the marketing budget for the sales teams and use historical benchmarks & data to forecast outcomes marketing will provide.
- Lead cross functional strategic projects each half that help increase the teams effectiveness.
- Partner with product marketing to test the most effective positioning & messaging to drive business outcomes.
- Partner with product marketing on customer journey, persona & segmentation projects to identify pain points/gaps in conversion & retention. Design & execute on campaigns to improve outcomes.
What you should have:
- 3-5 years of experience working on demand generation & multi channel campaigns for revenue growth
- Deep understanding of demand generation strategies
- Comfort working across all channels to drive leads (partnerships, events, traditional media, digital, radio, newspaper etc)
- Hands-on experience both directly executing and commissioning external research (qualitative, quantitative, ethnographic), running analyses, and formulating well-reasoned recommendations
- Hands-on experience conceptualizing, planning, and executing bold and effective omni-channel demand generation campaigns; experience with platforms like pardot, adroll, etc.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing
- Courageous, discerning, curious and agile - believes there are always better ways to get things done
- Scrappy when needed and calm in the face of chaos/unexpected curveballs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Career development opportunities