Demand Generation Marketer Manager at Levelset
If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
Levelset is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to take ownership of the strategy and execution of marketing programs for our newly developed product lines. This role will be critical in scaling how we deliver helpful payment products to the construction industry, and will require a marketer who thrives when given autonomy.
In this role, you will drive multichannel strategy and campaign development to generate pipeline and revenue for each respective product line, leveraging channels such as SEM, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. In addition to setting the course, you will work closely with stunning colleagues to design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital campaigns to move forward business goals.
You will be a key member of our marketing engine, accountable for the success for new product demand generation, and our team will rely on you to become a subject matter expert.
- Bridge the relationship between product, product marketing, and growth to successfully launch and continuously market new products.
- Develop and mature a multichannel strategy and marketing plan for each new product, respectively, identifying clear success criteria and kpis necessary to hit revenue targets.
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels, working closely with design, copywriters, channel owners, and market segment managers.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance to stakeholders and leadership, providing tracking across relevant kpis such as impressions, qualified leads, revenue influence, etc.
- Become a steward for the acquisition funnels of each product line, owning lead acquisition and pipeline generation. Be in constant pursuit of quality demand that converts to revenue.
- Be a subject matter expert on new products and the respective target ideal customer profiles for each, knowing what value propositions will resonate, which channels are best suited to reach targets, segment motivations, etc.
- Strive for constant improvement in yourself and team. Make us all better for working with you.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in tech or saas, primarily focused on demand gen, content marketing, and digital marketing
- Strong competency with email marketing, lead nurturing, multichannel marketing, paid advertising, and digital marketing
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth by developing, executing, and iterating on multichannel marketing plans
- 2+ years of experience working with a modern marketing technology stack, including marketing automation platforms (HubSpot or comparable), Salesforce, Unbounce, analytics tools, etc.
- BA/BS, preferably in Business Administration/Marketing, Communications, or related
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Solid analytical skills and demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New Orleans CityBusiness three years in a row for our mission-driven culture and commitment to internal and external growth. Backed by venture funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for new exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
Levelset is venture-backed by Horizons Ventures, S3 Ventures, Altos Ventures, and Brick & Mortar Ventures. Levelset is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in Austin, Texas, and Cairo, Egypt, and is 200+ employees strong.
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Subsidized International Travel: We subsidize international travel starting at 6 months, and increasing each year
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: In the spirit of our core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program. If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your colleagues.
Levelset is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships.