Digital Channel Marketer - Onsite at Whole Foods Market
- Manages the strategy and execution of onsite marketing campaigns, including planning, building, QA, deployment, testing and reporting.
- Serves as the single-threaded leader for digital/website mar-tech tools, including CMS.
- Uses website CMS to make website updates and create new landing pages for global marketing and regional programs.
- Develops and analyzes onsite channel performance metrics and conducts monthly program review to drive future marketing decisions and optimize activation strategies.
- Maintains KPIs and partners with analytics stakeholders to configure reports and proactively monitor campaign success and business results.
- Partners with external and internal technical partners to ensure digital tech enhancements are communicated to appropriate team members.
- Contributes to project workflow and technical requirements related to website development.
- Builds relationships with store, region, and key marketing Team Members to leverage new initiatives and document best practices.
- Partners with IT and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure effective and aligned participation on product development initiatives.
- Defines and executes on test and learn protocol and parameters.
- Champions positive working relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and with third-party vendors and service providers.
- Remain current and informed on industry trends, new offerings, and interactive technologies.
- Use a test and learn approach to optimize program effectiveness, leverage reporting and analytics to analyze onsite campaign performance to drive marketing creative and messaging efficacies.
- Understands the role of onsite channels as part of a digital media mix – and how owned, paid, and earned media fit together as part of the overall marketing strategy.
- Understands onsite KPIs and how channel engagement metrics relate to the broader marketing ecosystem.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, technical writing experience is a plus.
- Able to identify alignment/misalignment of team project goals with larger organizational strategy, goals, and objectives.
- Previous experience working with Google Analytics, Tableau or other data visualization tools.
- Previous experience working within CMS/basic HTML knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening.
- Maintains positive working relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and with third-party vendors and service providers.
- Understands standard project management methodologies and requirements.
- Ability to plan, estimate, organize, and monitor projects.
- Understands the WFM product mix, supply base, and retail operations.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 2-4 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.