Digital Marketing Manager, Contract at Unity (Austin, TX)
As the top-tier real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before!
As the Digital Marketing Manager for Unity, you will help drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction that delivers value to users across the Unity ecosystem. You will partner closely with various cross-functional marketing teams to deliver high-impact campaigns and overall digital marketing coordination across the company. This role will be passionate about our Asset Store located at AssetStore.Unity.com as well as lead all aspects of various industrial vertical products on Unity.com.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the campaigns team to help drive traffic and revenue online for Unity products
- Be the subject matter expert on Digital Marketing, providing strategic advice to cross-functional partners on ways to grow the business for specific products and campaigns
- Build Digital Marketing strategies and playbooks that apply all relevant digital channels and forecast Digital Marketing revenue goals to pace to weekly/monthly/quarterly by product and channel
- Identify and communicate clear insights and areas of opportunity for revenue growth across teams
What we’re looking for
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing strategy across multiple paid and organic channels, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Display, Social Media, Email, and other areas
- Ability to handle stress and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a large work environment, across numerous partners
- Have a multidisciplinary and collaborative approach, bringing people together to meet a common goal
- Experience driving growth for an enterprise-level e-commerce business and/or for a B2B software business (ideally a subscription or SaaS business)
- Expert Excel skills with pivot tables and reporting
You might also have
- Ability to focus and prioritize efficiently in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, in order to keep your eye on the ball of the highest impact work and drive that to completion
- Expand, grow, and transform current digital acquisition programs
- Turn strategies into outcomes through strong follow-through and outstanding communication skills
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.