Digital Marketing Manager at NSS Labs
We test the world’s security products. Based in Austin, Texas, our research and testing laboratory is recognized globally as the most trusted source for independent, fact-based cybersecurity guidance.
NSS Labs’ reputation is built on millions of hours of real-world testing. Over the years we have found flaws in thousands of security products across numerous technologies. Our in-depth security testing programs provide our clients with the relevant information they need to support investments in their cyber programs.
C-Suite executives and information security professionals from many of the world's most demanding enterprises rely on NSS Labs to accelerate security decisions with greater confidence.
FOLLOW US on Twitter @workatnsslabs
**This position is located in Austin, TX**
NSS Labs is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading our digital marketing efforts such as website management, email marketing, online lead management, sales support, and more.
Digital Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Manage web agency on web development projects and needs
- Post marketing content, reports, press releases, blogs and other content on NSS Labs’ website.
- Maintain NSS Labs’ research Library, including all reports, filters, search functionality and membership.
- Assist Sales team in on-boarding Library Memberships. This includes data management and interfacing with Salesforce and web database tools.
- Analyze online leads in Salesforce and qualify leads for Sales team or for lead nurturing campaigns.
- Maintain marketing and sales database.
- Build, schedule and launch all email campaigns and marketing trigger / automation campaigns.
- Monitor web presence through tools such as Google Analytics, Visitor Queue and Hotjar, or like tools.
- Report and analyze digital marketing metrics and make suggestions for improvements.
- Manage all SEO efforts.
- Work cross functionally with sales and marketing teams.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing technologies.
Must Have Skills
- 5-7 years of experience as Digital Marketing Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager or similar role.
- Experience in WordPress or similar content management system
- Some HTML experience preferred.
- Experience with Email tools (MailChimp, Constant Contact or like tool)
- Experience in project management.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce/lead management.
- An ability to perform under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding time-management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Digital Media, English or relevant field.
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
Located in Austin, Texas, NSS Labs offers its team members competitive compensation, medical and dental, and 401(k) benefits. If you feel you have the passion, dedication, and expertise that match our unique company, apply to join our team!
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSS Labs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.
NSS Labs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), disability, age (40 and older), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.