Digital Marketing Specialist at Blackbaud
The Digital Marketing Specialist will provide strategic support, guidance, and expertise across the vertical and regional markets we serve to scale impact of digital marketing. This role will maximize the impact of paid media to drive ARR through full funnel paid media campaigns.
• Inform the digital marketing strategy for the vertical and regional markets we serve across paid media, search, and digital ABM channels.
• Assist in creating a long-term program plan designed to accomplish specific business goals such as driving awareness, leads, pipeline, and bookings.
• Assist with paid media campaigns spanning multiple channels and tactics, including strategy, setting requirements, execution, and reporting.
• Inform data sources, audience targeting, channels, offers and content to drive customer acquisition across digital channels.
• Provide tactical feedback to different campaign stakeholders regarding areas of optimization, including conversion rate optimization of landing pages, SEO recommendations, creative approaches, and more.
• Coordinate execution of campaigns with delivery partners such as agency.
• Provide ongoing and ad-hoc reporting to measure the success of paid media campaigns by vertical or solution campaigns.
• B.S. degree in business or related field required
• 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing required
• Experience agency side or in a service delivery capacity preferred
• Experience providing services to b2b technology companies preferred
• Experience with digital marketing campaign setup, execution, and analysis using a variety of analytics tools as well as internal reporting tools required
• Experience managing paid media campaigns including paid search, programmatic display, digital ABM, and re-targeting leveraging 1st and 3rd party data sources required
• Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills, including knowledge of multi-touch attribution models to inform optimization required