Digital Marketing Specialist at FloSports
As a critical member of FloSports’ Digital Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Specialist will contribute directly to the success of the marketing department by assisting in leading subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple sports and across all digital marketing channels. The position requires a general knowledge of sports as well as experience in content marketing, social media, email marketing, paid media, SEO, budget management, and data analysis. The ideal candidate is a passionate sports fan with marketing experience who can collaborate and communicate across multiple teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop digital marketing campaigns around events and original content to meet or exceed quarterly subscriber acquisition and retention goals
- Execute organic social media campaigns and manage event coverage and community engagement during live events across platforms
- Collaborate with the content team to execute content marketing and SEO campaigns that are optimized for both desktop and mobile
- Execute email marketing and push notification campaigns
- Assist in managing paid media budget and strategy
- Coordinate the creation of promotional assets with design teams
- Analyze and report campaign results to management and key stakeholders
- Optimize media mix based on data insights and performance metrics
- Partner with customer support to manage social media response
- Coordinate with the partner marketing team on strategizing and building event presence
- 2+ years experience executing holistic digital marketing campaigns across social media, email, and paid media channels
- General knowledge of a variety of sports
- Ability to plan and execute digital campaigns against engagement and revenue targets
- Experience managing a paid media budget in Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
- Track record of making data-informed decisions to improve marketing KPIs
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to communicate and collaborate within the marketing team and cross-departmentally
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Previous work history in digital media
- Experience with social media management software
- Knowledge of photo and video editing tools
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open this opportunity to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company sponsorship donation to youth teams coached by our employees
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment