Headquartered in the heart of Austin, Texas, MVPindex is the emerging standard global brands use to value their sports and entertainment sponsorships and understand who engages with, or purchases, their products. Nearly 100 Brands, media, and sports organizations around the world use MVPindex as the standard for benchmarking sponsorship performance, understanding their audiences, and deciding where and how to run campaigns and activate at events and festivals.
We are looking for a Digital Media Planner to lead data-driven strategy and execution of paid digital advertising campaigns on behalf of our clients. The Digital Media Planner will work directly with the MVPindex portfolio of sports, entertainment and brand clients in collaboration with internal disciplines to develop strategic media solutions backed by data insights leveraged through expert use of the MVPaudience platform. This is a hands-on role that requires involvement from big picture strategy through planning, execution and reporting of all campaigns. It requires both strong analytical skills and creative thinking, backed by a tireless work ethic and a passion for the ever-evolving media and technology landscapes.
- Lead the strategic direction, planning and execution of online ad campaigns for 10-15 key accounts, in order to help MVPindex clients achieve their business and revenue goals.
- Formulate, write and present campaign/media recommendations including budget allocation and media flighting to meet a variety of performance goals, including but not limited to: data acquisition, awareness, lead generation, direct response, and more.
- Manage the research, execution, optimization, reporting, and analysis for cross-channel digital advertising campaigns.
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign results and make regular recommendations on how to optimize campaign performance.
- Investigate creative, innovative approaches to reach each client’s unique target consumer through the leveraging of first-party data insights via the MVPindex platform as well as knowledge of industry trends and best practices, and regularly present those recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across internal MVPindex teams as well as with a portfolio of client contacts that will range from mid-level marketing professionals all the way to C-level executives.
- Assist with monthly billing process; reconcile billing discrepancies
- Prepare client-facing documents including flow charts, insertion orders
- Work quickly and efficiently within a fast-pace, highly-energized team setting
- Provide ideas and feedback to help continuously improve our team’s processes
- 2+ years professional experience in digital media planning and buying
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field
- Strong background in planning and placing digital media campaigns, with an emphasis on paid social platforms; experience executing paid campaigns on Facebook is required, Google Ads, Twitter and LinkedIn are a plus
- Deep understanding of media metrics, digital media testing methodology and optimization strategies
- Experience in a client-facing role; can deliver recommendations and presentations with confidence backed by logic
- Strong project management skills with the ability to seamlessly manage multiple different tasks at one time
- Excellent time management skills and a get-it-done attitude
- Keen attention to detail; you proofread your grocery lists...twice.
- Advanced Excel skills, formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Ability to balance analytical and creative thought; you love telling stories through compelling imagery backed by metrics
- Aptitude to translate complexity into simple and intuitive communications; outstanding written and oral communications skills
- High interest in data and associated benefits of leveraging data in marketing activities
- Ability to thrive in high-energy, fast-paced environment
What you must have:
- A strong desire to work in an enthusiastic team environment.
- Ambition and optimism, offset with realism. We are an ambitious startup with big goals. We take big chances and know that optimism and perseverance are the keys to wild success — and we are tested on that daily.
- Curiosity backed by execution. This is a tech startup, and you should be prepared to geek out on the intricacies of big data. There’s a lot to learn and define, and you will naturally need to be obsessed with staying ahead of the curve. But it doesn’t stop there. You must leverage that learning and turn it into creating amazing experiences both inside and outside of MVPindex.
- Motivation and determination. Exciting challenges face us every day at MVPindex. We excel in the pursuit of challenging goals.