Dir - Global Marketing Program Management at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.The Director of Program Management is a key leader within the GoDaddy marketing organization, responsible for building and managing global business processes and operations, managing complex, multi-stakeholder marketing programs, and advising/delivering on marketing technology solutions that improve the velocity of marketing experimentation. This role interacts closely with product and channel marketing, product management, engineering, legal, finance, and other supporting teams across GoDaddy to drive execution of critical marketing initiatives and omni-channel campaigns, and acts as the central point of knowledge and coordination for multi-team initiatives and processes. You will thrive in driving efficiency and bringing structure to processes and projects by providing teams with guidance, knowledge, and resources to optimize and simplify operations. As a highly engaged leader, you will own challenges and opportunities from end-to-end, have excellent communication skills, and be adept at bridging the gap between disconnected teams. This position’s work environment is energetic and dynamic and requires a person who is self-starter and comfortable operating at a fast pace with minimal direction.
- Oversee marketing operations across the Marketing organization, with particular focus on campaign operations, process management, delivery optimization, change management, and roadblock. resolution. Work closely with business partners to create, roll-out, and manage operational systems and processes that drive maximum efficiency and scale across the organization.
- Lead teams to bring their strategies and tactics to the table for cross-functional alignment in adherence with broader, company-wide processes
- Define and mature integrated marketing operational processes, program structures, standards and templates to drive efficiency, alignment, and velocity in a rapidly evolving environment
- Optimize global marketing end to end process, providing both strategic leadership and in-the-trenches guidance on process and program optimization.
- Build process and oversee prioritization of marketing and stakeholder requests, including working with internal stakeholders to make trade-offs. As needed, serve as point of escalation, providing guidance to teams working through conflicts and resource constraints.
- Develop/monitor objectives and key results that measure progress at program, initiative and organizational levels. Partner with go-to-market teams to monitor and communicate results regularly to the marketing leadership team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, leadership, and team members to act as a change agent and influence the adoption of new processes.
- Provide project management support, either directly or indirectly for major cross-team initiatives.
- Strong understanding of business and operational needs; embody both strategic marketing planning/thinking and tactical day-to-day implementation responsibilities.
- Comfortable collaborating and influencing team members, working with development teams and other business groups to drive results, often without direct management authority.
- Demonstrated experience managing high-stakes, multi-stakeholder projects and programs.
- Empowers teams to leverage resources and processes without being prescriptive.
- Direct, define and coordinate program issues – must be adept at troubleshooting challenges and knocking down roadblocks.
- Ability to work and communicate with individuals at all levels, including frequent engagement with senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to build, coach and manage successful operations and program teams in an agile development environment or fast-paced marketing environment.
- Technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex issues and communicate directly with technical teams.
- Be creative, innovative, and solution-oriented, taking the initiative to develop ground-up solutions to ease process and project burdens.
- 10+ years in a senior marketing strategy and/or marketing program management role in a complex, multi-functional organization
- 2-3 years’ experience in process design, process mapping and process improvement work
- 1-2 years’ experience in change management programs
- 5+ years team management experience
- Experience developing/implementing business processes that utilize new marketing technology tools and systems, including training and managing key measures of success
- An entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter with proven ability to achieve bold goals despite opposing priorities
- Multiple experiences establishing relationships across global organizations with teammates at all levels and influencing senior leadership to prioritize your recommendations
- Well-versed in program management fundamentals — team building, role / responsibility definition, risk management, work breakdown, project tracking, conflict management, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that provide the necessary context, analysis and recommendations to drive action and accountability from local and remote teams and across all levels of business audiences
- Degree in business, marketing, (BS/BA) or equivalent experience
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.