Director of Content Marketing
At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on the next phase of growth, we are seeking a Director of Content Marketing to help fuel Qualia's rapid growth. The Director of Content Marketing will oversee Qualia’s comprehensive content strategy as well as our production calendar. The ideal candidate for this role is highly creative, deeply curious, detail oriented, and is an educator at heart. Your work will represent the voice of Qualia’s award winning marketing programs.
- Develop an impactful content & thought leadership program around key themes and anchor assets to drive lead-generation, brand awareness, and earned media
- Coach and expand a team of existing content managers
- Collaborate with product marketing and growth teams to develop editorial plans and calendars
- Grow top of funnel leads and brand awareness through multimedia assets including reports, blogs, videos, infographics, and other thought leadership content
- Drive mid-funnel conversion to opportunities through conference & webinar event decks and customer case studies
- Manage content collaboration with design production team
- Ensure style guide and messaging maps are developed and maintained
- Ensure brand consistency across internal and external content
- Oversee content activation plans with marketing partners, including Design, Communications, Brand, Social Media, SEO, and Web
- Work with executives and subject-matter experts inside and outside Qualia to develop thought leadership articles and papers
- Implement a robust measurement and reporting strategy with established benchmarks and clear goals that connect our owned and organic awareness efforts to MQAs and conversions, providing the entire marketing organization with key insights and actions to inform and adjust our strategy
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 10+ years of experience in building, developing and scaling content marketing functions and teams at hyper-growth companies
- Customer first communicator: Strong track record of distilling complex topics into concise and easy-to-understand content in a variety of formats ranging from blog posts to eGuides to event/webinar decks to videos (development of interactive content a plus)
- Process orientated: Experience building a robust, efficient, and scalable content engine
- Creativity: Exceptional storyteller that can create well researched, actionable, and differentiated original content as well as has the desire and background to coach others on how to do the same
- Analytical: Data-driven leader that is comfortable with analyzing industry, survey, and customer data to create compelling storylines as well as diving deep into content performance metrics and tracking
- Growth drivers: Ability to guide the overall content roadmap, develop content sales will be excited to share in their cadences, as well as develop SEO content that meets the same high standards as thought leadership and editorial deliverables
- Strategic: Demonstrated ability to set long term content roadmaps mapped to broader business goals as well as zoom in to ensure short term production calendar is meeting goals
- Resilient & adaptable: Passionate about execution excellence, with a track record of bringing creativity, positivity, and high energy to complex projects
- Experience within real estate and mortgage lending industries is a strong plus
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all-hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.