Director, Demand Generation & Marketing Operations
Arena Solutions helps innovative electronic high tech and medical device companies create products that change the world. Arena unifies product lifecycle (PLM) and quality management (QMS) processes, allowing every participant throughout the product realization process from design to manufacturing to work together.
We’re seeking a Director of Demand Generation and Marketing Operations, reporting to the VP of Marketing. In this role, you will build effective lead generation programs including inbound, outbound, nurturing, digital marketing, advertising, email, and be responsible for marketing analytics to measure performance and ROI.
As a key leader in Marketing, you’ll manage a team of experienced professionals, and work closely with our sales organization to develop strategies and programs that drive qualified sales pipeline.
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to develop results-oriented programs that deliver actionable leads.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Lead operation execution of account-based marketing through tools including Terminus, Marketo, and Outreach.io
- Design and scale a top-tier lead nurturing program through Marketo
- Manage contractors and agencies with a keen eye to building qualified pipeline and revenue
- Own analysis of marketing campaign performance, as well as a reporting framework for weekly, monthly and quarterly results and goal attainment
- Identify new optimization tests and opportunities for faster growth, higher lead quality, and lower cost per opportunity
- Manage paid search, display, online ad buys, list buys.
- Work with content and web team to ensure Arena has solid SEO and SEM alignment and is driving the correct keywords
Skills and Experience:
- At least 8 years of experience, with 4 or more years as a Manager / Director of Demand Generation in a high-tech environment. SaaS and B2B software background strongly preferred.
- Must be strategically analytical and operations focused while also providing strong oversight of tactical responsibilities.
- Expert level understanding of Marketo, including directly creating lists, landing pages, email marketing programs, nurture tracks and promoting events.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com.
- Be well organized and have a passion for reporting performance metrics and a proven track record of acquiring valuable customers.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills with proven success in motivating, mentoring and creating an environment where the best talent wants to be.
- Proven leadership, highly motivated and self-directed.
- Possess top level project management and presentation skills to see projects through to conclusion and align resources to achieve results
- Strong budget management and focus on ROI to maximize our digital spend and optimize our marketing mix.
- Knowledge of SEM/PPC.
- Knowledge of electronic privacy regulations including GDPR.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline preferred.