Director of Demand Generation at Social Solutions
Social Solutions is on a mission to transform the role that technology and data can play in advancing the mission of the social good landscape, and we are looking for a strategic and data-driven leader who will be responsible for establishing a predictable, scalable and profitable demand center to support our continued growth. This role will be responsible for establishing campaign strategy then delivering measurable value from marketing programs, while instilling a clear level of accountability across marketing and sales. The ideal candidate will have experience building a demand center, leading high-growth teams, and proven experience optimizing the full funnel. This role reports directly to the Head of Marketing and is based in Austin, TX.
What You'll Do
- Lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue.
- Define the overall demand generation strategy, marketing mix, and investments aligned with the goals of the organization
- Drive the strategy, execution, and optimization of multi-channel digital marketing programs to expand our marketing reach, increase website traffic, and inbound leads from our target customers
- Work closely with our sales team to build a targeted account list and ideal customer profile, using data-driven insights
- Oversee the full lifecycle of marketing with our customers, from pre-opportunity to close and post-sales to achieve company ARR objectives
- Create and track demand generation performance, quality and business impact through key metrics including enabling lead flow and end-to-end reporting and analytics; define and track lead forecasts and conversion rates.
- Work closely with sales team to further define and implement optimal lead management processes and resources- including lead flow processes with sales.
- Define and develop lead nurturing campaigns based on target buyer personas and real-time measurements based on lead quality and conversion.
- Partner and collaborate with Marketing team stakeholders including: Product Marketing, Corp. Communications and Content Marketing to inform consistent messaging across demand generation campaigns. Develop strong relationships with sales leaders and individual account executives to approach challenges collaboratively and align activities to sales team goals.
- Manage a team of internal and external resources to support overall goals, including inbound, outbound, and agency resources.
- 8+ years of B2B digital experience with a strong focus on ABM, Digital lead generation and nurturing campaigns. (SaaS experience preferred)
- Deep experience with managing campaigns through Marketo and SFDC
- Track record of successfully creating and implementing growth strategies in software market targeting enterprise customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment.
- Strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills, and demonstrated leadership and influence abilities.
- Excellent presentation/advisory skills – clear, concise thinking and ability to deliver meaningful advice to senior leaders on communications strategy
- Strong project management skills – must be able to organize work in a methodical and rigorous manner; comfortable in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated capability to research/understand a market and its priorities, challenges, opportunities, drivers and influencers
- A strong self-starter who is willing to make their mark in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
- Ability to define key metrics and goals related to both functional and project level progress and success
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities and more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.