Director of Marketing - Inbound
SOCi is the leading enterprise solution for social content discovery and social media marketing. Our next-generation, all-in-one social media SaaS platform utilizes a proprietary scoring algorithm to discover, evaluate, and rank social content, changing how enterprises, franchises, and affiliates market on social media to their target audiences. SOCi has a growing team of passionate, innovative, and fun people in both our San Diego, CA and Austin, TX offices.
- Build inbound demand generation programs from scratch
- Manage and grow a team of marketers
- Hold a mission-critical role in the company with a high level of executive team exposure
- Accelerate growth on an award-winning product
- Drive strategy and execution for demand generation and brand awareness campaigns across all digital and offline channels
- Design and implement high-impact programs that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing and sales funnel, while hitting target metrics, including qualified leads, demo's and marketing ROI
- Partner with the Outbound Marketing and Sales team (s) to drive quality leads, optimize conversions and proactively improve workflow and processes
- Lead the development and management of digital assets (website, landing pages, emails, and ads), working as an individual contributor and with agencies
- Direct the strategy and management of our website, social properties, on-demand webinars, educational guides and white papers (includes hosting webinars as well)
- Champion A/B testing and marketing best practices across the organization
- Other tasks and duties as needed.
- 5+ years of progressive hands-on experience driving lead generation and customer acquisition activities in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments, preferably for B2B SaaS companies
- Salesforce and Pardot wizardry (or, in lieu of Pardot Hubspot, Marketo or other marketing automation tools as well as experience using CMS tools like WordPress
- A strong track record delivering results across all online and offline demand generation channels and significantly scaling quality lead acquisition
- Recognition as a creative marketer who has a test-learn-refine mindset and has run a high-velocity demand generation function
- Experience as an inbound data-driven digital marketer with a history of integrating content marketing and demand generation strategies to increase funnel conversion and drive revenue and profits
- Demonstrated experience managing outside agencies and vendors to deliver great work and results, while meeting deadlines and staying on budget
- Demonstrated ability to be both strategic and hands-on and juggle multiple initiatives with confidence and grace
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and adeptness at leveraging data to inform recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal skills, especially in crafting communications that convince/persuade prospects to engage and take action
- The good listening skills of a team player who has had success in leading cross-functional initiatives
Why you’ll love it here…
- Competitive salary!
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays!
- Work directly with SOCi executives and advisors.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Opportunity to make a difference and implement your ideas.
- Everyone is held to the highest standards, but we make sure to have fun, too!
- We have amazing customers (UPS, SportClips, Internet Brands, etc) who love our platform. Check us out on G2Crowd, Capterra or TrustPilot.
What's SOCi's culture like?
Our passionate team of SOCialites work in a convenient downtown office location, (walkable to shops and coffee, with free parking). We have a casual dress environment (no suits and ties here), paid holidays, Flexible PTO, a comprehensive health & benefits package, quarterly team events, monthly pancake breakfast, periodic potlucks, and daily office snacks, fresh fruit and coffee. Every new team member will be equipped with a new MacBook and a full tech center at their desk to plug in and out of. Above all, you will get to work with a passionate team that loves to laugh--so you might want to make sure your GIF game is strong.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.