Were you at a party last weekend talking about how clever XYZ company’s marketing was?
Are you fanatical about generating leads, developing processes and testing to make it better?
Have you asked someone about their conversion stats recently? Do you geek out on social media trends?
Are you creative – and super techie?
And are you ready for a role where you can build a structure that allows you to make a HUGE impact?
Easy Pay Direct is positioned to leverage its brand and experience in several verticals to help online businesses navigate banking volatility. That’s more important now than ever before.
Marketing Campaigns are at the core of our expansion.
Alongside our founder, the right Director of Marketing can lead the charge to change the eCommerce space – IF they are disciplined, organized, have great attention to detail and are creative in their approach.
Marketing is all about creativity – but the underlying stats are what measure it’s effectiveness. If you’re not highly organized and detail oriented – this isn’t for you.
The Position: Director of Marketing
Objective: Design, set goals, organize the plan, execute, then evaluate (MEASURE) and tweak marketing campaigns – from A to Z.
- Both create and execute on strategy while hiring and continuing to build a world class marketing team
- Organize and manage a structured plan for all marketing activities
- Create and maintain marketing messages to attract leads, clients & referral partners
- Create and maintain marketing funnels (landing pages, email sequences, webinars, etc)
- Performance Tracking (Google Analytics, Marketing Automation statistics, etc)
- Strategize and execute SEO with proper cadence
- Event Attendance **Travel Required periodically**
- 3-4 days of attendance; every few months
- Work with & report progress to the CEO
- Work from the Company HQ in Austin, Tx
- 3-5 Years managing marketing campaigns
- A desire and ability to move between strategy and tactics
- HIGH level of attention to detail
- HIGHLY tech capable. You don’t need to be a developer – but are a techie person
- Project Management skills with Asana, Jira or another similar tool.
- Strong Understanding and background of Google Analytics and conversion tracking
- Marketing Automation platform experience (examples: Pardot, Infusionsoft, Clickfunnels, LeadPages, Hubspot, etc)
- WordPress Experience
- Ability to work with a blank slate
- Being very, very detail oriented
- Excellent people skills and the ability to manage others
- Experience with Google Apps
- Graphics editing basics (Sketch, Canvas, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Basic video editing experience (iMovie, Screenflow, etc)
- basic HTML/CSS experience
- That you’re super duper detail oriented
- BONUS: Any JS, PHP experience – even a little
- Health Insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- An office stocked with snacks
- Unlimited upward potential
- Weekly Company Happy Hours
- Company Sponsored Social Events
- You get to show us how detail oriented you are
EasyPayDirect is a leading e-commerce partner for companies, enabling them to easily grow a professional online store with. EasyPayDirect was founded in 2009 by a visionary who understands the growing demand and able to find a special niche to help eCommerce companies. With a vision to build a scalable, powerful eCommerce focused company. Located in the heart of Austin Texas, just steps away from Historic East 6th Street.