Director of Paid Search
Are you passionate about building life changing products? Do you think like a CEO? Do you always put the Consumers first and work with teams to deliver the best experience? Do you have excellent organizational skills and a high attention to detail? Then come join our Rock Star Consumer Marketing team at ConsumerAffairs.
ConsumerAffairs is looking for a Director of Paid Search to join our Consumer Marketing team. In this position you will be responsible for the strategy, management, execution and reporting of paid traffic campaigns in Google and Bing. You will collaborate with our Product Team to provide insights about the landing page experience and ensure the UX is smooth and highly converting.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team to strategize, develop, execute and analyze paid campaigns.
- Lead a team in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, budget caps, clicks, conversions and other metrics.
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to ensure that campaigns deliver consistently and achieve KPIs, goals and objectives.
- Analyze and capture data to support reporting, analysis, testing, optimizations and forecasting.
- Identify search trends and opportunities to improve campaign performance.
- Create and implement tests to achieve actionable results and improve campaign performance.
Who Are You
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading a paid search team
- Experience in generating calls and referrals
- An assassin in Google Adwords, Analytics, and Bing platforms.
- Comprehensive understanding of Landing pages, Conversion Tactics and Attribution scenarios.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have strong attention to detail and mind for data.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Motivated self-starter with high potential for growth.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, nimble and fluid work environment.
- Ability to quickly assess and prioritize tasks.
- Analytical mindset and problem solving ability