Director, SEO Services
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Director, SEO Services - This person leads all aspects of business operations, organizational design, fulfillment processes, partner management and strategy for our SEO Services business.
Director, SEO Services
We are looking for an experienced SEO leader to join our expanding Services team to lead our business unit that delivers search engine visibility and improved search rankings for our global GoDaddy customers. This person leads all aspects of business operations, organizational design, fulfillment processes, partner management and strategy for our SEO Services business.
The successful candidate will have strong business acumen, a track-record of operations success in high-growth environments, and an obsession about customer results and experience. He/she will be an exceptional people manager and operator, who can build a culture across a multi-functional team, lead that team to follow processes with disciplined execution, identify areas for improvement in those processes, and be responsible for the overall output of the business. This leader will report into the Head of Global Services at GoDaddy.
- Direct a cross-organizational, multi-functional group of talented employees throughout the Sales, Product, Marketing and Services focused on the performance of the SEO Services business unit.
- Cultivate our vision and lead the long-term strategy for our SEO Services.
- Develop and communicate our goals and initiatives for the SEO Services business, and lead our execution to achieve the desired results.
- Develop and manage all external business partnerships related to the SEO Services business.
- Work closely with regional GMs to expand our SEO Services offering to Europe, Asia and Latin America.
- Direct processes and ongoing operations required to fulfill our Services.
- Identify areas of improvement across customer experience, quality, retention and operational efficiency, and lead projects to continuously improve our performance.
- Work with Product and other Service leaders to create Service bundles and improved customer value and monetization.
- Be a fit with GoDaddy’s values and passionate about supporting our customers.
- 5+ years of experience in an SEO capacity for enterprise websites
- Have an understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media and eCommerce
- Creative problem solver, want to understand how things work and quickly identify opportunities to make processes work better.
- Meticulous and precise when executing a task. Painstakingly accurate and consistently thorough when it comes to details.
- World-class leader of people and know how to motivate individuals and teams to contribute at a high level.
- Work up, down and across the organization bringing teams together.
- Prioritize ruthlessly, and enjoy working toward higher efficiency and more customer value.
- Be an analytical powerhouse.
- Demonstrate role model project management skills throughout the lifecycle of an initiative, from conception of idea and ROI formulation through delivery and continuous improvement.
- Be pumped about working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Have a “get it done” attitude and a work ethic to match.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or engineering.
- 7+ years of relevant operational and leadership experience.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.