Email Marketing Manager at Literati
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:16 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 23, 2020
Based in the Bohemian Cowboy capital of the world, Austin, Texas, Literati is a new kind of bookseller. Our mission is simple: to make parents and children love reading together by building a community that sparkles with life, curiosity, and imagination. We have more investors than employees, so if you’re a team player, an expert with a beginner’s mind, a rainmaker, or have a hint of alchemy up your sleeve, then we definitely want to talk with you!
Literati is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our world class marketing team to take our email program to the next level. We are looking for someone who is scrappy and knows how to test effectively and drive performance, engagement and loyalty from our audience of customers. If this sounds like a fun challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
What You'll Do...
- Build, launch and manage all acquisition and retention customer email campaigns
- Work closely with content team to create compelling and engaging content for all email
- Drive and make recommendations regarding how to most effectively engage customers
- Develop fully fleshed out automated workflows
- Manage list health and segmentation
- Track, measure and analyze campaign results
Who You Are...
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to communicate effectively
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- You care, a lot
What You'll Need...
- Experience leading an email program for a Direct-to-Consumer or B2C company, or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvement in email performance
- Strong understanding of email marketing concepts, metrics and benchmarks
Literati is dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe in the power of literature as a transformative form of technology that helps us see, and reflect upon, our common humanity. A great workplace should do the same—see, reflect, and celebrate the experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent of a diverse array of people. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, neurological and physical ability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
Read Full Job Description