Are you an email marketing professional with experience promoting SaaS software platforms and (or) legal technology (ediscovery) and looking for your next challenge? Do you have a successful track record in planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns? If so, we need to talk.
We are looking for a talented Email marketing manager to take the lead in the optimization of our email marketing strategies. The Email Marketing Manager will lead all promotional email operations, including the day-to-day execution, management, reporting, and optimization of our email marketing campaigns that support acquisition and retention. You will oversee the end-to-end development of emails working with cross-functional teams on content and targeting, and manage the production process with our internal creative team. You will maintain our promotional email calendar and proactively suggest areas of opportunities and experiments to improve campaign performance. As the owner of email execution efficiency and quality, you will continuously work towards optimizing the email production process. The ideal candidate should have a growth mindset and a demonstrated track record of successfully running seamless email operations in fast-paced environments.What You'll Do
- Day-to-day management of Pardot, including email campaigns automation, drip campaigns, targeted prospecting emails, reporting, CRM integration, monitoring, and reporting.
- Manage and control the end-to-end email production from content development, copywriting, brand and messaging approvals, production, deployment, and reporting
- Own marketing’s email calendar and partner with content marketing, product marketing, and the creative team to execute against that calendar
- Manage and grow our email contact database. Implement segmentation strategies to improve lead generation through persona-based and targeted marketing strategies
- Work with internal stakeholders to collect creative assets, brand and visual guidelines, while managing expectations and production schedules
- Continuously improve the email production process with cross-functional teams
- Design and launch A/B tests to improve promotional emails performance, collect insights, and share best practices across teams
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- 4+ years of email marketing experience
- Pardot Certification
- Experience with Pardot and Saleforce.com integration
- Experience in creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Proven execution & understanding of email best practices
- Familiarity with campaign and email A/B testing best practices
- Cognition of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Exemplary skills in written communication, project management, and copywriting.
- Demonstrates outside the box thinking
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Product launch experience
- Proven project management experience
- Experience working independently
- Self-motivated and the ability to learn about new markets and products easily
- Problem solver
- Have a four-year college degree; MBA a plus.
- Have experience in marketing for SaaS software platforms for legal technology industries
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO has raised more than $135 million in venture capital and is using this investment to apply our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform the practice of law. We have an office in London and continue to expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day, as well as free snacks and beverages*
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
*when we return to the office, post-COVID19
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.