Email Marketing Manager at AlertMedia
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for leveraging a deep understanding of best practices to drive email results leading to sales conversions. As a member of a small, fast-moving team, you will have complete control of your results. This role reports to our Director of Outbound Marketing and is based in Austin, TX or remote.
Who you are:
You are passionate about using email to drive opportunities and skilled in creating strategies and tactics that drive revenue. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable creating an overall strategy as well as hands-on execution. You have a roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to support the team and business.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
The AlertMedia Email Marketing Manager is responsible for creating demand and building awareness through email. You will use various methods and tactics to educate and nurture prospects through the entire buyer’s journey, with the ultimate goal of having a sales conversation with our product experts.
- Develop and execute long-term email marketing strategies and roadmaps to drive fast-paced, ongoing growth to achieve our monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Partner with the entire marketing team, internal stakeholders across the company, and external agencies and vendors to execute key marketing strategies and tactics
- Create and direct all email campaigns, including targeting, segmentation, sequence design, testing plans, and optimization
- Study and analyze every step of the buyer journey, matching each step with systematic, planned email campaigns that educate the buyer and advance the sales cycle
- Monitor email campaigns closely, performing routing data maintenance, quality control, and refreshed messaging
- Partner closely with Sales and Operations on the execution of all email campaigns, ensuring fluid campaign delivery, tracking, and execution
- Work with marketing team to grow our prospect database, and minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends
- Monitor and report on email and call volume at the rep and team level
- Closely monitor results at a very detailed level of segmentation to continue optimizing Outreach
- Make data-driven recommendations to heighten campaign success; suggest and implement additional strategies to assist sales in creating more opportunities
- Communicate frequently and clearly with management and solicit feedback if necessary
- Solid experience with email marketing at a B2B technology company
- Deep understanding of all technical aspects of email
- Knowledge of Marketo, Outreach, Salesloft or similar tools a plus
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders – both internal and external – to successfully deliver on programs and campaigns
- Expert with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day to help AlertMedia’s customers get more from our services
- Position is open for remote location except for in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, US territories
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.