Email Marketing Specialist
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Aceable is looking for an email marketing specialist who will assist with the day-to-day operation of our email, SMS and referral programs in support of Aceable’s ambitious growth objectives. This role will help create and launch transactional and promotional email campaigns across multiple brands that adhere to industry best practices. You will be a key contributor in our efforts to increase customer lifetime value, enhance the customer experience and cement brand loyalty. If you love creating content, testing new marketing opportunities and want to help our customers attain their educational goals, this is the position for you!
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in Texas. To date, Aceable touts more than 450,000 users and counting across all verticals, as it continues to expand nationwide.
Named by the Austin Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin in 2017 & 2018 and winner of the Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Austin A-List for the Hottest Growing Startup in 2017. Aceable fosters a creative and collaborative culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student lives as possible.
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM
The Aceable marketing department is a data-driven, results oriented and compassionate team. We love to obsess over conversion rates, A/B tests, and creating delight for our customers. We’re excited to find someone who can jump in immediately and dazzle us with their ideas and energy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Understand and assist with the day to day management of email campaigns including but not limited to writing and editing copy, testing templates, structuring A/B experiments, scheduling deliveries, and reporting on results
- Build and update email templates using best design practices
- Understand our email audience, maintain and create lists, and contribute to marketing strategies to grow our customer base
- Assist with our migration to single email marketing platform
- Develop multi-touch nurture programs across various stages of the customer lifecycle
- Assist with monitoring email deliverability by minimizing list decay and unsubscribes
- Contribute ideas for experiments to improve channel engagement and conversion rate
- Work cross functionally with marketing teammates and other departments and ensure criteria and deadlines for their objectives are met
- Research and recommend email marketing strategies in line with Aceable goals
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in email marketing
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1+ years marketing experience
- Exceptional copywriting skills and ability to write for different audiences
- Strong grasp of best design practices
- Experience working with email marketing platforms or tools
- Familiarity with email KPIs as well as email standards and regulations
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail in producing deliverables while managing multiple priorities
- Analytical mindset and ability to use data to make informed business decisions
- Passion for learning, tackling new challenges and achieving outsized results
- Experience with HTML, Photoshop or Excel
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.
Read Full Job Description