Event Marketing Specialist, Trade Shows at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an Event Marketing Specialist to join Procore’s Marketing Team. In this role, you’ll work with our power-house marketing team, remote employees, and various external partners to ensure the success of marketing campaigns and trade shows. Leverage your expert organization skills to plan multiple events simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
This position reports to our Senior Manager, Event Marketing and can be based in any of our US offices or remotely within the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and execute national and regional trade shows and custom events, both in-person and virtually
- Utilize project management software to manage event timelines and ensure all event deadlines are met
- Develop strategies to hit target engagement numbers, vet new shows/partnerships, and ROI tracking
- Work within event budget for sponsorships and production costs
- Negotiate sponsorships with third-party organizations
- Collaborate with other departments to align events with global marketing campaigns and drive awareness and attendance to events and follow up
- Design and procure SWAG and speaker gifts
- Oversee event logistics, including booth design, staffing and scheduling, budget tracking, and deliverables
- Up to 25% travel to select events for set up, day of logistical support and/or teardown
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in event marketing or relevant industry experience required
- Excellent organization, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments
- Fantastic customer service ethics and high standards for quality.
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Office, Google Applications, event management software user experience preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.