Event Marketing Specialist
Are you passionate about marketing and looking to accelerate your career? If so, this may be the opportunity for you! We're looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join Social Solutions, an established but rapidly growing SaaS organization. We're uniquely positioned at the intersection of philanthropy and technology, providing software solutions to help non-profit organizations track and measure their impact.
What You'll Do
- Events: internal and external event ownership (strategy, planning, and coordination)
- Webinars: strategy, promotion, coordination, and execution
- Social Media: strategy and execution
- 2-3 years of on-the-job B2B marketing (SaaS a plus) or agency experience
- Event (e.g. tradeshow, conference sponsorship, sales kick-off, user groups, and webinars) strategy (pre and post), planning, coordination, and promotional experience
- Hands-on, demonstrated expertise in business use of social media platforms
- High performing self-starter, with proven ability to work both independently as well as a member of high performance-output teams in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience using various content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, etc.) to publish content
- Ability to create his/her own ideas and then deliver on them
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Understanding of marketing and communications strategies and tactics
- Ability to write sales-related content
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- Flexible PTO
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.