Events Marketing Manager at SOCi Inc.
SOCi is looking for an Events Marketing Manager to join our growing Austin based marketing team to help us achieve our next stage of rapid growth. In this role you will be leading the Company’s event-based marketing efforts and partnering directly with the Sales and Leadership teams to grow SOCi brand awareness and quality lead volume through strategic event initiatives. We’re looking for a high-energy, proven marketing professional who will develop and implement an events plan which helps establish our brand as a leader in the space while delivering tangible results by meeting or exceeding monthly and quarterly lead and sales opportunity goals.
In this hands-on management role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Build event-based demand generation and thought leadership programs from scratch
- Hold a mission-critical role in the company with a high level of executive team exposure
- Accelerate growth on an award-winning product
In this role you will:
- Manage all events from conception to execution
- Collaborate with copywriters and a design team on the messaging and visual execution for all events including the physical design and layout of our event presence, collateral development and pre and post show emails
- Work closely with internal teams to define event objectives and key goals
- Develop and manage a comprehensive events plan and budget including weekly reporting on program performance
- Design and implement high-impact event programs that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing and sales funnel, while hitting target metrics and marketing ROI
You’ll be a fantastic match for this role if you bring:
- 3+ years of progressive hands-on experience building event programs in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments, preferably for B2B / SaaS companies
- Strong leadership skills that can adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills
- Salesforce and Pardot (or other marketing automation tool) experience
- Recognition as a creative marketer who has a test-learn-refine mindset
- Demonstrated experience managing outside agencies and vendors to deliver great work and results, while meeting deadlines and staying on budget
- Demonstrated ability to be both strategic and hands-on and juggle multiple initiatives with confidence and grace
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and adeptness at leveraging data to inform recommendations
Why Work for SOCi?
- We are a fast growing, award winning tech company with offices in San Diego and Austin, Texas.
- We have amazing customers (UPS, SportClips, Internet Brands, etc) who love our platform. Check us out on G2Crowd, Capterra or TrustPilot.
- Our culture – everyone is held to the highest standards, but we make sure to have fun, too
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to make a difference and implement your ideas
- Work directly with SOCi executives and advisors
- Be a part of something you believe in - where you can really make an impact
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.