Field Marketing Intern at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Field Marketing Intern to join our 2019 Summer Internship Program. In this role, you’ll support Regional Marketing team to increase effectiveness of Regional Marketing strategies. Successful candidates are organized, proactive, and able to manage a wide range of tasks. Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail are required. Candidates should be resourceful, driven, and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence.
Join our intern class of 50+ peers, where you’ll have access to networking sessions, professional development training, and mentorship programs all dedicated to guiding you through the process of learning. This is an exciting opportunity to support some of the highest-performing teams in the SaaS industry. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunity for joining full-time after graduation.
What you’ll do:
- Communicate a clear understanding of Procore’s product offerings and services internally and externally
- Assist in coordination of sales and customer success support for cross-departmental buy-in and alignment on regional marketing strategy
- Assist in coordination internally with other marketing sub-departments on Regional Projects and events under the guide of the Regional Managers
- Organize existing industry association memberships into comprehensive documented formats to vet their value against the larger regional strategy
- Assist in software research and testing for various projects and events where applicable for use in execution of overall regional strategy
- Workflow diagram creation for event playbooks based on event type and goal under the direction of the Regional Managers
- Research, collect data, and run reports utilizing Salesforce for the purposes of informing regional strategic initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- Must be pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or tech management at a 4-year academic institution and have at least one term to complete following Summer 2019
- Highly collaborative nature and effective oral and written communication skills
- Experience using a CRM platform, preferably Salesforce
- Experience assisting in the successful organization and coordination of trade shows and market-facing events
- Strong project management skills
- Proven self-management skills with the ability to productively work remotely, while travelling, and in the absence of direct supervision
- Working knowledge of the competitive construction software landscape and how to drive business through marketing and sales is preferred
- Strong preference given to knowledge of Procore and experience in or with the construction industry
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. We understand that you may incur expenses related to taking this opportunity - whether it’s travel, renting, commuting, or whatever comes your way, we would like to support you. All interns joining the Procore team who are active students or recent graduates will receive a signing bonus and full access to all on-campus perks.