Field Marketing Manager at SpyCloud
SpyCloud is on a mission to keep companies and consumers safe from account takeover and online fraud. We are looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to partner with Enterprise Sales to build and execute strategic marketing programs that connect them with target buyers, create opportunities and accelerate pipeline. Cybersecurity is an exciting, evolving space, but being at the forefront of the fight to disrupt the cybercriminal economy makes SpyCloud a special place to work. If you’re driven to build a bridge from InfoSec decision makers to our experts, this role is for you.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Field Marketing Manager will be hands-on in contributing to sales and marketing alignment by building strong partnerships, open lines of communication, and accountability between the teams. A trusted advisor to Sales, you will build regional marketing plans and execute targeted marketing activities. You’ll be supported by a stellar marketing team, product management, sales engineers, and external resources.
- Serve as the POC and trusted advisor to Enterprise Sales.
- Partner with sellers to build regional marketing plans based on the strategies and tactics that work well in each region, to jointly drive new leads and grow pipeline.
- Help sellers segment their territory and stand up targeted campaigns.
- Plan, execute and iterate on new and existing programs (sales plays, appointment setting, regional events, event drive-to and follow-up, etc).
- Attend events as necessary.
- Collaborate with Channel to drive joint initiatives.
- Package marketing materials/announcements for sales’ consumption & use.
- Track and report on lead follow up and the results of your marketing programs.
- Provide the “the voice of sales and partners” to continuously improve marketing initiatives and develop best practices.
- You have a wide breadth of experience with online and offline marketing programs, and the ability to measure their effectiveness, and you may even have experience in Sales in a past role.
- You’ve built strong relationships with veteran sellers and have a track record of successfully building marketing programs that drive quota attainment.
- You have a history of proven tactics to energize sellers and promote real collaboration, while holding them accountable for meeting SLAs.
- You like to experiment and take calculated risks.
- You’re an activator, self-starter, and both strategic and tactical — able to operationalize good ideas.
- You’re disciplined and organized, with strong project management skills and able to meet competing deadlines.
- You’re an excellent writer and clear communicator.
- You’re passionate, enthusiastic and see challenges as opportunities.
- 7+ years of experience with revenue-generating marketing programs
- Previous experience in a field marketing position directly supporting enterprise sales
- Strong preference for experience with cybersecurity industry/personas
- Experience with account-based marketing strategy
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Outstanding communicator
- Exceptional interpersonal/relationship-building skills
- Command / ability to hold others accountable
- High degree of responsibility and follow-through
- Able to juggle multiple, simultaneous projects
SpyCloud is the leader in account takeover (ATO) prevention, protecting billions of consumer and employee accounts either directly or through product integrations. Our award-winning solutions proactively defeat fraud attempts and disrupt the criminals’ ability to profit from stolen information.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are proactive, perceptive, brave, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
Learn more about us here: https://www.builtinaustin.com/company/spycloud