Growth Marketer at Trend
Trend is an Austin-based startup focused on fundamentally improving the way brands and influencers work together. We were recently named to Built in Austin’s Top Startups to Watch and nominated for the Austin A-List Awards. We’re at an exciting point in our growth and every new hire we make will have a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
Trend is seeking a Growth Marketer to join our fast-paced team. The ideal candidate will exhibit passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
This growth marketer will perform a wide range of tasks related to marketing and sales, gaining experience in many different areas. They will be able to work with a small team and see how an efficient startup operates, strategizes, and executes.
What you will do:
- Use creative thinking, data, and intuition to identify areas of opportunity in sales and marketing
- Develop marketing strategies, plan campaigns, test, optimize and measure results of experiments
- Assist sales team by growing sales funnel, increasing conversion rate and engaging with prospects
- Able to prioritize your workload well and shift strategy with changing expectations in different business objectives.
- Self motivated, ability to multitask, creative problem solving skills, initiative, drive, and flexibility are essential
- Growth and goal oriented
- Data driven, you can make decisions based on data alone and are able to present data in an organized manner.
- 1+ years in a Growth role with experience encompassing paid media, email marketing, SEM, SEO, and funnel conversion optimization
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple channels of paid marketing - SEM, SEO, social, mobile, and display with a preference for growth marketing expertise
- A roll-up-your sleeves mentality; “not my job” isn’t in your vocabulary
- Experience with analytics tools to track and optimize digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to write effective copy is a plus
- Startup experience, ideally at one where the marketing budget was constantly depleted, forcing you to devise clever hacks to acquire users at a low cost
- Independent thinker
- Resourceful. You love the satisfaction of figuring things out! Not afraid to use your resources, tools and research before asking others for the answer.
- Propose ideas with a plan
- Driven - relentless hunger to thrive and stand out from the pack. Like to go above and beyond expectations.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.